View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 02:32 PM   #71
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

Sorry if my suggestions were not useful. Bye.

[QUOTE=Baron;125581]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Since I'm not looking to smear Alex Jones, why would I go off in search of material to smear him with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post

Alex smears himself.But the reason you wont look at other information is because you are brain washed by his twisted message I presume.You are a taken in fan.

Since you were looking to smear him, you went off and "found" some source to provide that smearing.

No I did not go off looking for evidence to smear him! He does that all by himself.I took the testimony of two whistle blowers and presented it here, just like Bill and Kerry do for whistle blowers.

My point, in less pedantic language, is that I don't have a problem with Alex Jones. And I'm sure Alex Jones doesn't have a problem with me. Does Alex Jones have a problem with you? has he attacked you? Does he visit forums and smear you? Lastly, you DO have a problem with Alex Jones.

You are not less pedantic you are as pedantic as before.Off course you don't have a problem with Alex Jones, you are an apologist for him and possibly one of his stooges.

So, non-pedantic question: Who's the one with the problem?

Non-pedantic answer: You.

NO you are wrong YOU are the one with the problem, of what I reported here!

My earlier, more pedantic posts on this subject, were addressing the concept that If you're having a problem... YOU'RE having a problem. Alex Jones ****** you off. That could never happen if you didn't have something within you being mirrored by Alex Jones and his behaviour.

What?!!!! Your esoterica in your BS is ridicules. Write in plain English for crying out loud.I'm having a problem with Alex Jones? LOL. I have a problem with his lying agenda anger violence and threats he makes on people. Something within me is being mirrored by Alex Jones! Give me a break here what you on about some space time conundrum?!! So since I disagree with your defence of Alex Jones behaviour, I'm mirroring you and really believe your the epitome of truth and reason. Oh shut up! Get a life.

And the above quoted post from you exemplifies (oops, sorry. shows) this to be true.

Again what are you on? What to be true? That I have found out he's a disinformation Zionist agent and battling sex and alcohol problems to boot?!

perhaps doing some personal work on yourself instead of nattering away at a courageous, fierce soul, behind his back, would be time well spent.

With that question you are mirroring your guru Alex Jones. I don't need to do any personal work on myself I have a gorgeous wife for that! Nattering away at a courages fierce soul,behind his back? LOL. Well I was nattering to you if anything and not behind his back,this is not behind his back, he knows what I and others know about him and he is stum, and you can reiterate this anyway when you report back to him later.

Or not. your choice how you choose to interact. But here's a little wisdom from Alex Jones, or somebody a lot like him. "Karma's a b**ch

Well I think its Alex Jones who has to worry about his Karma and it being a bitch.

What are you doing here at Camelot and Avalon? These sites are for discourse and for sharing information.Based on a website for getting the truth out, no matter how dirty, for and by whistle blowers.You only want to read whistle blower testimony if it suits your chain of thought and does not dampen and expose your gurus as being anything but what you deem them.
Alex Jones is a bully and violent, threatening ,angry,liar disinformation Zionist stooge, who advocates freedom of speech but not about himself, so he "censors" all about himself! That does not stink of hypocrisy to you then?!

Oh and if you think Alex Jones is doing all this out of his own pocket for informing YOU and his followers with free to download films, then you are brain washed! His films are loss leaders and he sells tons of **** from his site, and via the radio to most who who couldn't rip a disk if they tried. Just look up his tax returns, and you tell me how much his income was the last three years? It will blow your mind he's a multi millionaire! All from Doing his charity work! LOL.

Alex "jone" Jones forum would be a better place for you to hang out, and you can get some personal work as you call it, done on yourself there, no question.Myplanet you are on a sulphur planet of your own don't bother me again with your stupid hypocrisy and esoteric mumbo jumbo.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote