View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 06:07 PM   #29
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New interview with Aaron McCollum

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibonos View Post
@Eleni

With all due respect. Your word is as good as anybody's. Anyone can claim that this person is 100% for real, if that was the case facts would defend themselfs.
Not that it's personal in any way, but the logic and discernment has to be applied to every whistleblower or pa member.

gibonos
Yes, I realize that. I am a person who doesn't just believe. I don't know about specific content (meaning validity of info regarding Aden stargate etc) of Aaron's testimony- but I do know my experiences with him were 100% real- please note I said experiences as I said in my previous post. It's my opinion those types of experiences (heli over house for 25 minutes- then attack- again due to privacy issues I will not get into specific detail) don't just happen unless someone is trying to shut someone up. What transpired over past 2 weeks was not the first time - I had a shared account with Aaron on New Year's Eve which rendered Aaron, another person and I immobile for 3 days.

I do believe that every whistleblower needs to be questioned and discernment applied to person and information. My experiences with various whistleblowers I have come into contact with have been mixed- most were *real* and there was high high strangeness but as far as the validity of 100% of the information, I see it as a mixed bag of truth and untruths and the person is not even aware of this.

Aaron encourages everyone to question and investigate.

High strangeness took place- maybe at some point I will feel comfortable sharing more with Aaron's permission of course.

Last edited by eleni; 03-08-2010 at 06:20 PM.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote