View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 12:03 AM   #49
historycircus

Default Re: David Wilcock's Forum is Censored

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaby View Post
I took your words to be more sarcastically rhetorical than having
anything to do with inquisitiveness.
Let me just first say this (before anyone begins the "angry circus" chant), I, and dear god, I do, truly, with all positivity and goodness, mean absolutely NO DISRESPECT to you as an individual in any shape, form, or fashion. No disrespect. I am not trying to provoke you, or inject any negativity in any form to this discussion.

You are wrong jaby, about the the rehetoricism and sarcasm you percieved in the question. It is a straightforward question, designed to elicit, what I hope would be, a straightforward answer. Nothing more, nothing less.

I will add this, however, since this is an issue that inspires you to empassioned expression (if you don't like the tone of this question, I suggest you take it up with Socrates - for it is ultimately his question): What is it about yourself that, when confronted with what you percieve to be an affront to either Wilcock's spiel or his honor, promts you to express passion.

When you answer that question truthfully, even if you keep it to yourself, there is nothing that anyone could say or do, especially myself, to keep you from discovering truth.

Peace and extreme love to you,

The HistoryCircus