View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 06:05 AM   #75
Nebula9D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula9D View Post
Someone said i smelled a rat about all this! I agree. First of not to jump to conclusions and make judgment about anything out of respect of all, lets do some reasoning here:

1. Allegedly, there were complaints, fine. Ok, was there a thorough investigation of said complaints, before taking action?
2. Why were all the Thuban threads pulled down, without prior notice of pending issues?
3. Could someone please show us the proof within the Thuban threads that support said accusations?
4. And did this warrant pulling all of the Thuban material down?
5. Please help us make sense of this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove View Post
1: Yes by every mod online at the time

2: For review, these claims need to be substantiated or otherwise for PA's preotection and that of the members.

3: the proof is being gathered but don't expect to see it posted publicly any time soon.

4: Yes it absolutely did. However I am fairly certain most of all the threads and posts will be returned to public view in the near future.

5: Sense? i hope to find some as well, this isn't what I signed up for. I am much happier to work behind the scenes making the forum serve us better, running the chat server and of course research and sharing of information. This is not how I wanted to spend my Saturday. I am sure in the coming days/weeks more information will be forthcoming on this matter. Hopefully i will be back to design and maintenance by then.

Love
Thanks for the reply GaiaLove. This is a beginning, and I hope that in all fairness you speak the truth as everyone here is witness to this events. Much light and love to you.

Nebula