View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 12:02 PM   #45
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Keylontic Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
I had a quick glance at the work some months ago, & decided that I may have to get a PhD first in order to understand it. It seemed very technical, & abstract & waaaaaaaaay over my head, not to mention cost, which I do not agree with. The other factor is this, eveyone who has a teaching to offer up states that theirs is the "real" truth. Now at this point in time, we appear to have many "real" teachings out there. This imo is harmful, & confusing to the seeker of truth. For me, I will follow my own internal path & guidance rather than someone else's, be my own guru. Its not difficult really, one already has an inner guidance & knowing as to how to lead one's life. Anything outside of that is truly a mystery.....& when we start to break down the mystery, only more questions & untruths pop up....so I for the most part leave it alone.
Hi, I know it is a bit complex at the begining but I am happy to assist answering questions from my own understanding

There are a lot of free information and techniques just visit my page and scroll down for the links

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote