View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 06:24 AM   #329
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
Interesting information. I have wanted to learn how to remote view for some time but I have never really looked into it fully. I kinda always felt that it was something that I would need an "in person" mentor for.

The way you get your info had me thinking... In light of the other thread on Reptilians, have you ever tried to "ask" about the nature of these beings and what exactly they are?

Also, what sort of info have you obtained on the Annunaki? As you know, there are only about a million different theories.
Well, I have zero first hand experience as far as close encounters with Annunaki. I try to keep my intuitive investigations on track for what I need to know rather than what is interesting to consider. I could really care less about the details of the Annunaki, so long as they are gone and are not comming back that is all that matters to me.

I was recently listening to David Wilcock and as usual I had the pendulum handy while listening to him as I do with anyone. He stated recently that he had gotten intel that the Annunaki where 12 foot tall reptilian humanoids. I then dowsed and this came up true. Again, it does not matter because they are not here anymore.

The other group that where negative I have a tiny bit of info on them. They where short, translucent skin, large glowing red eyes, and very strange. That is all I have on them. I am going to be meeting someone in a few weeks that has had a close encounter with one of them and also some of the good guys. I do not know what the name of this negative group is, I just know that they are gone also.

The reason they where allowed to be here for as long as they where was because the collective consciousness of the human race was manifesting them into the reality on the planet using the law of attraction. The thing to remember about things that seem evil is that they exist so that the light will have a reason to evolve. The souls on the planet are now shedding this need to learn in this harsh way which is why they are now gone.

The souls on this planet are also shedding their karma as a result of the evolution of consciousness. This frees up the ETs to make contact because they will not be interfering with the karmic lessons that we signed on to go through with. I am not saying when, where, or how this would or might happen. However, the evidence is pointing in that direction. My guess would be that you would see a surge in UFO sightings before any announcement. This surge might happen in the near future. Not making predictions, just my best guesses.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote