View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 03:40 AM   #108
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

All I can say is that it isn't about me. I am only trying to share the lessons I have learned on my path. Just know I have been a hard head in my past and to the point where everything came with great sacrifices. In other words I have done it the hard way. Savy? I don't want anyone here to believe me. Absolutely NOT! You have within your hands your very life. It is a responsibility and you will be accountable for it. Check your baggage and you will see what I am speaking of. I didn't come here to prove anything. I also didn't come here to be attacked on any level. But I find that is also happening and I haven't been here a week yet. So there must be something to the energies I am anchoring here is all I can figure. The dark don't like it and ask me if I care. So with that I say we move on and start getting ourselves prepared for what is ahead on our separate paths. There is a sense of great urgency in the air right now and the Field of Potential is about to manifest something. A birth is about to take place and I find that exciting!

Again thank-you for the kind words but forgive me if my head doesn't swell up. Again it isn't about me.

Namaste'
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote