View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 05:41 PM   #945
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonericq7 View Post
Good Morning,

I would like to learn/feel/love this 'secret' of refelctivity between functionalities and utilities. How do I start/continue to remember this?

'Let's Get PHYSICAL', wilson eric as Olivia Newton-John sings in 1981.

This morning (Jan 27th) I turned 40 years old (at 5:23am EDT); I was wondering about the significance of cycles of 40 years in 3D...is there any?

Happy birthday.

In 1997/1998 you experienced your first 'change of life' opportunity in adapting to your life hitherto dominated by a strong sense of family, which gave you physical security.
You then 'lost' physical connectivity to yourself in your 'growing up' and concentarted in body talk, the language of your selfexpression say as a dancer or artist to substitute your sense of 'physical aloofness'.

In 2006/2007 you found a spiritual connecteness supplementing your activities and you became a highly adept expressionist using the human bodyform in as stated uncommon and more artistic expression.
2008 you became even more family oriented and in 2009 you really began to 'think' and mediate on your new sense of Identity.
This birthday 2010 will allow you to finally manifest a Grounding Physicality, which you yet have to discover and implement within yourself.

Metaphorically, you know how to dance in selfexpression, before you know how to 'just walk'.
Your soul knows what I mean.

What is the significance of the twin 'flame' (not soul) as undestood in 3D with regards to the Thuban council? Do I have a female 'reflection' trying to communicate with me of which I am unaware?

As posted many times before; what you consider to be YOU is actually four souls in a soul complex; 2 male and 2 female. {YX1+YX2+X0X1+X0X2}. You are your very own 'Cosmic Twinship' - doubled.

What is the significace of 9? 9 planets per solar system, etc.

The Decad: {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9} repaeats in rootreductions:
10=1+0=1*; 11=1+1=2*;...;18=1+8=9*; 19=1+9=10*=1**; etc. etc. etc.

1=Red................Principle/Antiprinciple=Identity/AntiIdentity(7)
2=Orange............P/AP=Expansion/Contraction(8)
3=Yellow.............P/AP=Order/Entropy;Chaos(9)
4=Lime................P/AP=Symmetry/Distortion(10)
5=Green..............P/AP=Eternity;Divergence/Limit;Convergence(11)
6=Aquamarine......P/AP=Inversion;Reciprocity/Constancy(12)
7=Cyanazure.......P/AP=Reflection/Absorption(1)
8=Turquoise........P/No AP=Relativity(2 in 1)
9=Blue................P/No AP=Quantization(3 in 2 in 1)
10=Indigo............P/No AP=New ID in Unity [1-9] in (4 in 3 in 2 in 1)=1+O
11=Magenta........New ID in (5 in 1+O+1)=1+1=2
12=Purple...........New ID in (6=1+O+1+1)=1+1+1=1+2=3

What is the relevance and accuracy behind the story of Thiaoouba?

There are many such personal accounts of ET-contact and of having travelled to interdimensional places.
What resonates with you will have validity in your imaginations then becoming IMAGES of your mind and memory.

Thank you so much...for all of us...for everything.

Namaste
AA