View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 02:37 AM   #18
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Gathering a list of peoples skills/ experience/ offerings

HI

My skills are

medical field worked as nurse - post op,emergency trauma and long term care, medical tech, and started out as physical therapist and can do massage therapy.

born with energy healing abilities, reiki ect. and give great hugs

i left the medical field due to it being a enviornment that did not allow healers to heal people. its quite a mess and your better off at home then in a hospital unles syou need surgery

with my awsome hand/eye skills (i could put in a IV with eyes closed ) i do metal work now, have own small internet business

other skills are

im hyper, (oridional ritalin kid) it lets me be able to do many things at once, and have bright sparks of EUREKA. not the best on focus thou lol But i am a great information gatherer. I have gotten little survival tidbits from all over.

Also have skills in basic hands on stuff, i come form your classic hands on redneck family lol where the girls get power tools for x-mas (pink ones) and when soemthing breaks you fix it, if something needs building you build it yourself.

Im also a avid organic gardener, been growing food for years in in floridas nasty sandy soil :P

and have studied alternative building materials using recycled things. Im great at turning a thing youed throw away into something that is useful.

im a great cook same creativity i use for thingis i can do with the same old ingredients make them into new and somewhat exciting munchies lol miht be good if we are stuck with seasonal things. I just got some DVD's on canning foods and food storage

humm im also a poet, peacemaker, mediator, been told i do a great guided meditaion aswell.

single and have no kids and stong community where i could be of use to my peeps is more important to me then location

love to my lightworker peeps!

and this thread is a great idea. Minds need to meet and put all the thoughts they have gathered on the table and we can see what we can put together
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote