View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 04:10 AM   #56
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fixing what is broken, healing the damage, learning and moving on. Long live AVAL

Anchor...I hope you will read this. I keep thinking about you...and I keep feeling very sad. I'm not sure why, exactly. The totality of your posts...combined with the whole abraxasinas/Thuban phenomenon seems to be somehow connected. I have speculated endlessly (mostly silently and personally)...but I will not speculate presently. The whole phenomenon of life in this Solar System makes me even more sad...and even despondent. I'm trying to understand what's really going on...which makes me insecure, defensive, and reactionary. I'm sorry for any comments of mine which may have been hurtful. None of them were directed at you...but I think some of my threads and posts may have seemed to be irreverent attacks on concepts and beings which I think you may know a helluva lot about. I know I've gotten a lot of things wrong during my short stay here in Avalon...but I'm not exactly sure which comments have missed the mark by the widest margin. I hope that you are OK...and that you will really only be away for a month or two. Maybe someday we could have a beer. Namaste to you Anchor John...from orthodoxymoron.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-21-2010 at 04:26 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote