View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 10:39 AM   #48
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A day and a half of chemtrails time lapsed

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
SNIPPED

steve X marks the sky, when did you get paid to shill here? Yeah, give me your email address and I will send you my medical records. Your compassion knows no bounds. Well, that's easy enough if you have none, and are willingly stupid to boot, but that's what mind control does to people. I feel sorry for you, you have an opportunity to shine as a discerning individual who could stand up and say NO to this crime yet this is what you chose instead.
Did you write this after getting in from the boozer. What was it? ... 2 pints of paranoia and half pint of gobshyte for the road. I hadn't better tell you about my involvement with MI5 ... You’d have respiratory failure.

OK you can forward the part of your medical records here via PM. Just the part of "elevated barium and aluminium in my body and the concomitant effects of." Somehow I don't envisage that happening.

As for " opportunity to shine as a discerning individual who could stand up and say NO"... That is your gig. That's your challenge. As you are fully aware I'm sceptical of of the chem trail claim and more than sceptical of your personal medical claim.

Chem trailing since 1943 http://www.footnote.com/image/161314178/#161320219
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote