View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 11:09 PM   #41
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Default Re: A day and a half of chemtrails time lapsed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
"I was wondering whether to dignify this with a response" you say. I put it to you that you have no response with FACT to supplement your statement of "high barium/aluminium in your body and concomitants of. "
steve X marks the sky, when did you get paid to shill here? Yeah, give me your email address and I will send you my medical records. Your compassion knows no bounds. Well, that's easy enough if you have none, and are willingly stupid to boot, but that's what mind control does to people. I feel sorry for you, you have an opportunity to shine as a discerning individual who could stand up and say NO to this crime yet this is what you chose instead.

jackasp, you may think you are clever, but keep defending what is ultimately indefensible in your round about way to insinuate the sufferers are inadequate and feeble. Collusion is a terrible sin.
Ultimately you are most correct, there are no victims, but be very careful on this one, pride comes before a fall.
BTW, I suspect you know little about chelation, so your generous ( though contemptably patronising) offer to help "even me" I will have to forgo. All the really great minds in the world of detox/chelation acknowledge the importance of exposure and also have a lot more humility.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote