View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 10:08 AM   #1608
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Great posts again JK and 777. I am really looking forward to your upcoming posts. Am I on the right track in thinking that we have to look beyond death or the one's who are planning our funerals, and go beyond into realms we would not normally want to tread?

But to do this journey we must wake up, stay out of the matrix, and live?

Thanks again, I look forward to your inputs, everyone's really.
Chaos is always moving,so we have to find the order within the Chaos.Sponge bOb says its fun being at the bottom at the root chakra in sodom,in the land of the lost with the lower reptilian energy.

It is our lack of overstanding words , that fuels the manipulation.We fear whats far.The two must become one,the AX swings both ways.

In the occult being naked is symbolic of a heightened state of awareness.You are naked and stripped of all your old beliefs, world attachments and not ashame. In the movie Watchmen.DR.Manhattan had no idea that he was about to be transformed.He was Naked, and transformed into an immortal, but yet unaware that he is a GOD. After his transformation like Alice in wonderland, he was still trying to figure out what just happened,because he didn't feel worthy of his divine natural abilities.

WE ARE TRANSFORMING

777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote