View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 07:43 AM   #20
fforest
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr.William Deagle.

Dr.William Deagle is hard to follow unless you have spent years digging into the inner workings of the new world order and spirituality..Even if you have its still not easy to take it all in.

If what he says is all or mostly true,I would rate his information the best that is available to a average person who does not have top level security clearances.I do not give this rating lightly,but only after years of reading and watching most every thing on the Internet on these subjects..

Some things he talks about are unknowable because they are so far beyond our every day reality.

I did make a effort to know the unknowable by researching many things he talked about.I will say this every thing he talks about is based on some thing real,even if its not common knowledge.

Only brave souls can take the Dr.William Deagle journey...Joe 6 pack who believes reality is the 5 PM news has no chance what so ever of understanding
Dr Deagle........

His message has very high order spirituality mixed in with very far out advanced technology.

This is my opinion you will have to decide for yourself if you have never heard his information.

Realty is more vast than any of us can imagine.If reality is the Illuminati 5 PM evening news God help us all..

Last edited by fforest; 09-13-2008 at 07:59 AM.
fforest is offline   Reply With Quote