View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 11:09 AM   #161
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Solar Storm heading our way??

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Just today I read a post on an email list... it gave me a link to http://www.unknowncountry.com/media/index_rev.phtml

It is an interview with Jay Weidner (author and filmmaker, producer of the documentary film “2012 The Odyssey”), discussing his expertise in analyzing Apollo films and still pictures. He gave his reasons why he sees evidence that the films were made on earth, and that those Apollo missions did not go to the moon.
At the very end of that interview, Jay Weidner makes a wrap-up comment as to 'why the cover-up?' He says:

Jay:" I’m watching and waiting. But I think that we’re about to fall into some incredible chaos, induced by an evacuation, I guess… I think there might be an evacuation going on of the earth, because the elites are incredible afraid of coronal mass ejections coming around 2012. I can only speculate from what people tell me, but I know that there’s definitely a rumble in the woods."

That comment parallels this thread.
Phew.... thats interesting Kathy...a good find......I am trying to track down Orion on the other Forum ...but so far no good...I keep checking...

I'll have a good listen to your link.

Evacuation hey mmm....them or us??

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote