View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 08:44 PM   #57
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Shock Kulapops disclosure exclusive ! Life is Good !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
@ illuminate

Trust me when I say that I’ am making some waves in my community. I strongly agree that living by example is vital for change; I also can verify its successful results. But, my issue is with patience (I’m working on it). I see too many good people with potential fall by the waist side. There are very few outlets exposing the lies and atrocities in our governments and it’s disheartening. I feel people shouldn’t have to go thru the nonsense anymore, that’s why I’m always looking for ways to get people to open their eyes. Not everyone is wired to follow the examples because most people need proof of the treachery before they can react accordingly. Sorry, but life is just a bit more complicated then that. When hugh egos exist in the populace…little to nothing ever gets done. Being the example isn’t just a walk in the park. In fact, walking the walk amongst the sheeple is more like hiking. It’s exhausting at times. Besides, the only hiking I enjoy is in nature…much like that stunning region of flora you now reside in...Beauty and tranquility is just radiating from your pictures. You are sooooo fortunate.

Peace
patience is a bitch, trust me I know!!

I almost give up several times a day, I get SO frustrated I could scream
sometimes... it's definitely not easy, but

I come on here and make posts so that I can be reminded to hang in there
and to not give up.

I struggle everyday and it certainly doesn't help having my ego chime in,
many times a day with all it's negativity.

I wish to unite so that all of these struggles will become easier to overcome.
it's so much easier to do anything together

so please hang in there Peace, and so will I
your doing a fantastic job!!!
and whether or not you may realize it, your making a huge difference every
single day. THANK U

~ love in you ~
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote