View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 10:43 AM   #25
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Artificial Intelligence Wave - it's no joke.

Quote:
I have never been so freaked out..........I had to sleep with the light on for over a week and was badly shaken up.......it took time to recover.......I have never sensed anything so malevolent and alien........you know it put out this probe in my room.......that's when I tuned into it........prior to that it was probing but I had not tuned into it....once I did I was in for a surprise......it created a distortion/warp thing as well........I never slept that night as I forced myself to remain awake with the lights on........

Why not ask Bill on his thread because the info is not widely out there.....

I was also told recently that there is an AI system in Paraguay........that particular system can send out psychotronic attacks........it did to me and 2 other whistleblowers on New Years Eve........

And yes, anyone who says this stuff is not for real has not experienced it.......

I also had no idea that the others I was with also had the experience with it until several months later....we all experienced the same thing.....
Eleni, how did/does it feel? how to recognise and maybe protect ourselves from it? thanks
bw
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote