View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 05:03 PM   #2
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pay to post goes against the main philosopy

I agree 110% and have donated to PCamelot today $25 for the 2-3 months I've used Camelot. I have found the information invaluable but I'm not convinced people will stick around TBH for a forum which to quote Camelot's own words in their updated post today states...

Project Avalon costs almost nothing to host....

but being aware that...

The problem we're addressing is how best to fund Project Camelot... and ...with the running costs of the entire Camelot enterprise, which continues to expand in scope and potential

I would happily pay for Camelot for up to the minute information... I'm sure most people would who could or wait for a month or so for FREE ARCHIVAL INTERVIEWS as per CMN. Donations could still be possible also...

My view is make the thing that costs the money pay for itself and use the forum to promote latest articles and interviews etc recently posted on PC to get people to WANT to see it early...

I'm sure you could get advertising from ethical companies selling water filters, water energisers, suppliments, supplies, bullion dealers, you name it all the stuff we discuss on here... Even Adverts of none disclosed nature... Pizzahut is below CMN right now for "20% off your first online pizza!"

Using the Mayan consciousness level Ian Lungold discussions... Think of what is ethical and it will work. Getting us to pay for something which 'costs almost nothing' in my mind is not ethical so unfortunately I can't see it working long term...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote