Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Thanks for the humor Fredkc, A picture sometimes can say alot! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross H View Post
Hi all,

I've been tending to flood damage the last few days and have only had time to check in and semi catch up...

I would like to say:

Energy is energy, in all its forms. We use it, play with it, share it, attract it, repel it, whatever you wish to do with it. However, using it wisely is of paramount importance to our existence.

It is most helpful, to find a moment to remind ourselves of this, as we can all indulge in 'not so productive' energy streams to then find ourselves feeling physically, and emotionally tormented in differing degrees.

You all know that you really only have control over yourself and thus your own energy, I recommend in using it wisely.

Sincerely.

Ross H
Those are wise words indeed Ross H. Thank you for reminding us ALL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
I am astonished of how I’ve become to see all sides of the arguments in the last few pages on this thread. I’ve managed to see the wisdom expressed on both sides (whilst trying to ignore the rest and having a good giggle in the process). So I shall leave you with some wise words that I’ve come across on my travels;

“Two opposing truths can exist simultaneously in the
same space. Do not therefore assume that That Which
Opposes You is That Which Is Not Good For You.
It may be just the reverse.

So be aware and stay awake! The Law of Opposites
sometimes leads you to a Divine Dichotomy.”
Gita, thanks for the insight and for the wise words as well. We all are learning a lot here, to say otherwise is arrogance. I'm glad some of this energy, wasn't wasted

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi View Post
Thanks, Agape. I appreciate your bringing this back around to the concept of mirrors, i.e., the "evil" we perceive in the other is typically a reflection of our own unrecognized "evil." But many people are not comfortable yet releasing the concept of duality ..... or of seeing it as a "step" on the way to Unity.

At the risk of continuing the brouhaha, i feel i must say (as, indeed, someone already has noted...MP2 perhaps) that one of the primary "Truths" that i appreciated from Abraxas and the Thuban thread (YES ... I AM ONE OF THE DRAGON-CULT MEMBERS! Fair Disclosure!!) is the emphasis put on the importance of transcending polarity, e.g., the polarity on this thread, between B&K, and in all its various forms out in the "real" world. I have been "attacked" for this concept (though not by name) by many dragon-haters here who seem to equate "transcending polarity" with ideas like "it's ok for evil dracs to eat babies and possess our souls." those of you who have studied some Buddhism or Taoism or even any "pop" western translation of these ancient philosophies can probablyl recognize this interpretation as coming from the perception that duality is real rather than illusary. but to many others of us here, it sounds instead like ya'll think "transcending polarity" is tantamount to "choosing NOT to fight with the forces of light/good against the forces of darkness/evil."

As a member (in good standing! LOL!) of the Abraxasinas/Thuban/Dragon Cult, i feel the right to assert that it has certainly been painful for me to read this entire thread, with its persistent theme of exorcism, witch hunt, inquisition, lynching, demonization. Tony/Abraxas undoubtedly can be said to be a man-with-a-mission, but he is most certainly a MAN, not a MONSTER or evil spirit or ET out either to eat us, possess our souls, sexually harrass us, or turn us into Thuban slaves!

Unless someone was harassed by Abraxas in a PM or personal E-mail (which, at the moment, i don't think we know), then HE HARASSED NO ONE!! How do i know this?!!? I was there! i have read every word of his original thread and every word posted on the threads in our "Thuban Social Group." There was no sexual harassment in any of this material! There may have been teachings re: sexuality that offended someone--either a member of the Social Group or someone just "lurking" there. But there was NOTHING that I was ever exposed to in this group nor on the public thread that could remotely be construed as sexual harassment!

If, indeed, there HAS BEEN some instance in a private message that either WAS or WAS CONSTRUED AS sexual harassment by Tony toward the "recipient," then that is another matter altogether. (and all our love and wishes for healing should go out to both "perp" and "victim.") But we DO NOT KNOW THIS at the moment, and so imo we should hold our judgment of Abraxas as a person until this IS KNOWN (if ever) one way or another. As far as the Thuban material goes, of course, everyone is free to discern/discriminate/judge its worthiness untill the cows come home, (as we say down south!). but it sure would be nice if those of you who perceive this material to be "evil, dangerous, unworthy" or whatever would AT LEAST talk respectfully to those of us who (using our own God-given powers of discernment) fail to see the same devils and demons in it and Abraxas as you do.

I Love You All, my sisters and brothers. dragon-lovers and haters alike!

Your sister in the love of Father-Mother God and her-his Son, Jesus
hippihillbobbi
Hippihillbobbi, You are trully gifted, we all are in our on ways. But I just love how said it above. Took the words out my mouth/mind ,so to say.