View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 02:06 AM   #588
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
For the trained adept it is not hard to remove entities or tags. It does require great focus and honed skills to do the job right and not leave the person worse off than before. I have done this for years, and yes I have been paid and I have donated my services as well. I see no reason to set a price. I also do not see a problem with them being paid for their service either.

People who have honed this skill have spent years gaining the skills which few people would spend time doing on their own. I do have a problem with a person who has a means to pay expecting it to be done for free. These same people would never go to a doctor and expect them to remove a tumor for free, and it's a lot more involved than most people think.

Manipulating the energy required to remove tags or entities and not get yourself tagged or affected by the energy or entities is both taxing and dangerous to undertake. Many think they can play in this area and find themselves in mental institutions the rest of their lives because they were not prepared.

Unified Serenity
I don't have a problem with them doing anything there or charging whatever they want to as long as everyone involved is a consenting adult. I am a firm believer in free markets. I still think their fees are exorbitant, however.
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote