View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 05:57 PM   #46
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cracking the Code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
So... if Gravity is not based on mass then we never needed fuels and propellents? And anti-matter, dark-matter... a torsion field? So does equilibrium in some form allow the revolving door to open, a change in perceptual understanding, inside out let's say?
Exactly, fuel and propellants are essentially primitive and very soon to be outdated. The door in my best understanding is do to some sort of equilibrium which Ed seemed to of understood very well.

Here is an updated chart of frequencies with their propagating frequency at 90 degrees to it, or perpendicular. Each of the perpendicular frequencies can also be branched out into its related harmonics/overtones.

I thought I had made an interesting discovery, as the Schumann frequencies (SR0-SR5) were in perfect linear order from 1 to 6 in terms of quantum numerology. However, I seen realized I was using complimentary angles, not perpendicular, which I have since fixed. Other interesting patterns I noticed due to this seemed to of disappeared. Regardless, it is an interesting synchronicity I stumbled on by accident.

The second set below is the Solfeggio frequencies while the third set relates to supposed harmonics with the pyramids. However, I have come across major discrepancies on these frequencies and currently working with my archeology professor at my school [who is really intrigued by my work] to resolve these frequencies. I have to lean toward that the Sarcophagus is 441 Hz, while the King's Chamber (Int 1) is 16 Hz. 33Hz (Int 2) is an obscure frequency I came across that is supposedly the frequency of the entire interior. Sar 3 and King are also pretty obscure. 16 Hz is also a perfect C, and is an undertone to Quartz's resonance (and 24 Hz is G). Also, the exterior of the pyramid at 1.5 Hz (G) collaborates with SR0. At the very bottom, you'll see F#. This is supposedly what the Egyptians considered very sacred and used it in chanting. F# is rather close to the natural frequency of the Earth's spin.

So, as I already stated, if one can find the natural resonance frequency of a stone/crystal, then find the frequency perpendicular to the stone while in the presence of a large magnetic, electrical, and torsion field, the stone will then levitate. And note, those fields CAN be generated by a human being, however, it requires a tremendous amount of psychic skill. The angle in which these angles propagate from [and in how they interact] I still need to work out fully with graphing/simulation.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote