View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 02:19 PM   #615
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Were in a prison created by
Are own minds

The way life’s designed, is not to give conscious time to create all is map out, so you have no time to think. The beings in control want the world to be a none thinking or should I say would like a none creative think society. are life’s are jam pack with routine and stauncher with a rule, if we do not compile are life’s will be in turmoil examples :if you do not stay in the job you do not like , you we’ll never find another , so you will not be able to survive. This society we are in has been designed to strike fear into the creative mind of all beings there for bring people to create a prison for them self’s, the prison is a stauncher heaven for them who wish to control. It is so simple to break free, that people look straight past the open door and tire to pick the lock of the door which is lock. The mad thing is we are the one’s who holed the key to any freedom we choose as we are all one being of infinity consciousness! if we only acted like this image in .people are only happy to get involved when something upsets the ills ional realty of there own life. I.e. a new law or tax that affects them, but if we are all one consciousness, experiencing things in deferent forms then all affects all. When we open are eyes we see that, society is designed to keep us separated as much as possible , with many different religion’s ,classes, races, nationality, at one point they even separated us by gender .I mean come on what ever happened to just being human ,let alone any conscious being is at one with each other. I think they no that when we be come creative to gather and choose by well of are joint thought, there power is striped away .Another thing I would like to address is, that people get so angry about what the government (puppets)are doing or they get so hurt about there actions. They say things like “the ****ing illumintai or government let them all suffer” but believe me these people are controlled by the same forces that control all consciousness in these realty (illusion) FEAR!!!!!!. If we are ever going to live in the world we want we have to love all aspects of are self (consciousness) including the lizards and any other so called bad beings. To combat the very thing that has trap consciousness, we need to realize fear from all aspects of are self’s with unconditional love & acceptance. I mean come on how can you not love & accept yourself. Fear is using us as pawns against each other in wars of good and bad, when in fact it is these which bring about the power to be in prison, weather you fight for good or bad. We are still damaging are self, both are stupid! All of realty is a game controlled by us, we should lay the role that nothing is wrong just pointless if we hart are self’s. Take away the angry way of thinking replace with love mentality. The prison we create is so easy to remove for all consciousness .Fear is a mere illusion created by are thoughts which in turn brings that which is not real in to body. Free your self’s the power is all ready there, with in us all!

hope every one is good and well . thanks for comments ,all are much welcome next ill post something on the five sense prison i hope you all enjoy all my love jan rodrigo

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote