View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 02:25 AM   #9
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: sw Virginia, mountains of Kentucky, Tennessee, NC, WVA

Spiralina ... We do see chemtrails here. I can't prevent them. If I could find out what's going on, I would. If I could stop them, I would. It is what it is.

Hi Spiralina... We're going to try to find out what's going on, but we're going to go in with documentation, not just questions. But I hear you and I understand you as well.

I had a dream the other night. Some military guy was talking to me, a commander of some kind, and he was sending me off to do something I knew was wrong and horrible and he was telling me: "You have no choice."

I replied to him: There is always choice. YOU choose. (It wasn't spoken in the dream, but I knew I meant "You can choose whether you are sending me out on this mission of destruction, so choose something else.")

It's sort of like with the chemtrails, for myself. It's become a chosen mission to collect data and help raise public awareness. At least you are aware and I don't object to you saying "that's the way it is." For me, if it was only Mother Nature, I'd agree with you. But when this is a program being DONE to us, I can't be quite so casual about it. I'll do what I can do, whether it amounts to a hill of beans or not, and in the meantime I will tend my gardens and enjoy as much of the natural Earth as is left. I have a great love for this planet.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote