View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 08:04 PM   #12
saxapower
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
Something else also happened

right before I went to sleep, but I can't explain it.
Mmmm, very interesting! (and exciting!)
Try to find the words to explain that!

I remember having a dream on friday or saturday night. I was in some kind of open place completely surrounded by buildings. There was a lot of people running ( I must say that they were sort of jogging not in a hurry at all) from one of the walls to the other side. I was running with them, talking with a man who I don't know when suddenly people began to stop and point to the sky. I looked up and there where lots of planes in the sky (not jets, bi-motors or 4-motor planes), there where rows and rows and rows of planes passing by. After that the man and I left that space through a door in one of the walls and I was alone in a completely different place.

It was some kind of cave's entrance (I remember rock wet walls), very spaceful, full of paintings and sculptures (some kind of natural art gallery). Outside there was a very exuberant garden/forest. While I was walking and looking at the sculptures and paintings I met my father and grand-mother (she died in summer 2008) but can't remember what have we talked about.
saxapower is offline   Reply With Quote