View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 07:01 PM   #19
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 21st December 2012 - Nothing will happen?

Well, my dear Brook, what you posted and deleted really complimented what I posted under you. Please re post that back up. There was a lot of truth and so much insight as to what you wrote. I wouldn't have written what I wrote if you hadn't wrote what you did. (almost put written in the place of did, hahaha) Your awareness field is wonderfully large. So large in fact that I think you may feel alone in it. It can be very over whelming at times and loneliness can often set in. When that happens, just know there is nothing wrong with you and that you are not alone. Be your own best friend. Also understand that you are not where you were yesterday as today is a new day.

If it wasn't for you, I would have left this forum. You have been my friend, my guide, and my inspiration to keep posting what I do when I have felt the very same way about no one listens. It isn't about me in the first place. It is about sharing what we know to those who want to know what we know. We all can mirror that for each other if it is done with sincerity. Exchanger said the other day that what you post is like 3 posts in one. That can only mean that you post substance and quality and you have the heart to take the time to do that because you "DO" really care. In my mind that is compassion in action.

We can not concern ourselves with others who have their own biases and are not aware of the whole story as they often presume what they don't really know in the name of the ego. It seems to always come down to an awareness issue and some one judging without all the facts. Some don't like us because we have the ability to cut through the superficiality they project. So be it. Others can't make up their own mind so they play both sides of the fence. We can see those things and have the strength to tell it like it is. They don't like that because that only exposes their fears and we give them something to face within themselves.

So just know Brook that what you bring to the table is very cool in my book. You also bring with that, balance. It doesn't have to be straight away business all the time and you make me laugh and smile so many times. I know I am not the only one who cherishes you in these ways. You are in great company and there are many in that company.

So shake it off and have a cup of

Thank-you Exchanger for all that you do too. You are also a precious gem here.

And to my Mate down under, a most gracious thank-you to you as well. You are another valuable member here and it is good to see you post once again!

Last edited by Lionhawk; 12-07-2009 at 07:09 PM.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote