View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 02:05 PM   #411
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

BABY-BEAR

Miles Johnston interviews CIA mind control victim Nicky Pavlevsky at the IUFOC conference in 2007 for the 'Bases 2 take 2' DVD. At th beginning of the interview Nicky shows miles her teddy bear she has brought to the conference with her-

Nicky- "This is Bryant the teddy bear. He's one of my personalities that I found, when I found out I was multiple-personality due to mind control from the government. He's the personality that protects the children from danger. So he's this mean, scuffy bear that protects the children from danger. So I got a representation of him and I brought this teddy bear to Canada"

Miles- "What kind of mind control were you under?"

Nicky- "I was under military mind control when I was about to two to twelve years old. I think they dropped my program about twelve and then they tried to make me self-destruct about eighteen"

Miles- "Yea, they do that"

Nicky- " They tried to make me a serial killer"

( Note on DVD- Interference in audio. Fairground music as used in mind control )

JC note- Fairground music begins to play in the restaurant as Nicky and Miles speak. NSA/MI-6 'Carousel'/Gypsy/'werewolf' programming themes mentioned many times in thread.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote