James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
Continuation of timeline

October 31st 1984- Yucatan

Night of Samael

This night is a test. The test involves ascertaining whether the multi-dimensional entity being brought down into the temple can be controlled.
As I stand in the middle of the circle, the chanting from the people in robes grows louder and I feel myself being forced out of my body. The next thing I am aware of is looking down on my body from the air over fifteen feet above my body. I see my body start to contort and spasm as it physically grows taller and bigger and starts to grow fur, claws and a dog type head. I start to freak out about my identity when this happens, but I know I'm me and I'm here in the air and this thing is down there. We are two seperate lifeforms. I relax and calm down when I realise this. I also realise something else now. I seem to able to control this thing down below, like a puppet under remote control. I can make him walk forward towards the guy in the robe near the left hand side of the room. I make the entity walk backwards and then I make him sit down. The entity inside the body wants to work with me and he is under some kind of strict rules now he has come to this place in a disembodied state. He was compelled to come here and is compelled to follow my commands. The whole power thing comes to mind that Dr Green taught me. I start to think of all the things I could do with this body.

1989- Reading

BABY-BEAR

This is so horrendous I'm not sure if it's even worth talking about, but as the COM factions were helped by the three papers on artificial intelligence, they may be helped futher by this. The human part of me is just starting to face the horror, the machine part of me can understand this at a different level.

The next obvious step happens regarding the process above. Factions in the NSA attempt to weaponise the process above for military aps.
The plan is for me to infiltrate the crime scene in Reading and London in my early years and to assassinate black/african/jamican etc underworld crime figures as already mentioned.
I start to become involved in ritualized military operations at these facilities utilizing Looking Glass technology and nano-tech. The leader of the bigfoot type entity who came through the gate at the facility in Malaysia years ago, is brought through the gates in a semi-solid bio-plasmic state. He enters my body during these processes and the change occurs. Sometimes I can control the body, sometime he does.
Often young black boys and girls are brought into the chambers, at these times he attemps to take control even more fiercely. When he does they are ripped apart.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote