View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 03:13 PM   #269
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Sep/Oct 2009- St Ives, Cornwall

The Return of Samael? Poor Lost Bear!

I did not want to discuss too many details at this end of the timetrack before earlier events were disclosed. Recent events however has forced my hand.
The following events are closely connected to the 'Bigfoot' entities and their 'leader' which came through the gate in Malaysia on the 31st October 1982.
This latest series of events goes back to 2007 when Barry King/The Watcher came to stay at my house in St Ives with one of his female friends. I slept at my mothers house during these few days and they stayed at my flat. A couple of days into their visit I arrived one morning to find Barry in a excited and agitated state. He informed me there was some type of entity in the back alley at night. He told me he'd psionically picked up the entity stalking around the back alley the previous night.
Oddly enough the woman he was with started to become very angry and started to shout at Barry, saying- "Why are saying that!" and waving her arms around. The scene was uncomfortable for me and I walked into the kitchen. The rest of Barry's stay seemed to go smoothly and he returned to his home in Essex after this. I was sad to see him go as we had become quite close I feel.
Upon leaving he asked me to find him a flat he could rent in St Ives as he wanted tro move here for various reasons. I found him a one bedroom flat in the area quickly but then lost contact with him, as there was some event in Essex where Barry ended up in a military hospital.
It was not until the event in Worthing in 2008 when one of my associates was pulled over on the motorway in the area by a car with special forces operatives in suits, taken to a carpark and shown clones of myself, him and another friend in a jeep, that I saw Barry again. ( this event has been publicly disclosed in a number of occasions- the SF operatives were called OCTERINE-1 because of the links with stargates and the Month of October ).
My associate and I drove to Essex after this seeking answers regarding the clones in Worthing. As usual Barry and DI8 were silent and we ended up being helped by the SAS and Group 5-8 in this case.
We drove to a carpark near Barry's home and discussed several things. Amongst these were the fact that Barry could not remember having asked me to find him a flat in St Ives and was not aware that he had panned to move to St Ives. It transpired he had gone through memory erasure in the hospital.
He also informed us that DI8 and the NSA had to de-program him as some other group in the NSA had programmed him to come down to St Ives and kill me after his trip here. The plan was to get me into his car, go for a drive in the country and then drive us both off a cliff, suiciding himself and killing me, thereby ending all public disclosures of MANNEQUIN, IBIS etc.
I returned to St Ives after the meeting with many more 'paranormal' events happening after which led up to the following in mid 2009-
I started to sense a non-human lifeform in my back alley at night as Barry had mentioned, near the two large trees located there. We have two of the largest trees in St Ives just behind this area of my flat. I awoke one night with a huge hairy face peering in my bedroom window ( ground floor ). As far as I remember I blacked out just after this. The next night I performed a shamanic ritual in the back alley where I marked my territory and I didn't see this entity agian for a while.
This led up to events last month and this month. A couple of weeks ago I had my seven year old daughter stay the night. We only have one bed in the flat, which we shared. I woke up that night after hearing the letter box opening, as my backdoor is next to my bed, and a animal growling sound was coming through. I looked up at the window near the door and saw a huge bi-pedal creature around seven feet tall like a bear standing outside the window looking in. I remember jumping out of bed, grabbing Kaisha and runing out of the room, I don't remember what happened after that.
This was around the time a strange craft, like a helicopter but much bigger, had been seen over my mother's house when Kaisha was staying for the night one evening. Kaisha was asleep in my mother's bedroom when the craft went ovetr the house at an extremely low altitude. Kaisha's mother had then been taken to hosital at the exact same time because of bleeding from her private area which would not stop. Kaisha'a mother was shaking uncontrollbly for hours after this.
Just after witnessing the second bigfoot type creature at my bedroom window, Kaisha, myself and my mother went what was undoubtably an abduction by non-human lifeforms at my mother's house were we all stayed that night. This event seemed to involve cloning tanks.
To cut a long story short, I have had access to my recent NSA files and they state I have been picked up by operatives in the last couple of weeks for a Q and A session. Here I was injected with two drugs. I remember on two seperate occasions recently, american couples in cars stopping me me my flat and asking me the way to tesco. I was asked the same question on seperate occassions by seperate people. I experienced missing time around these events and others and remember after this- being sat in a chair in a dark room with a screen in front of me and men in suits asking me questions. I was shown one of these bigfoot creatures waling through a wood at night and was asked "Have you seen this entity in the area?".
This co-incides with reports of missing people in the area and the sightings of several disk shaped craft over my flat on consecuative sunday nights. When I asked one of my NSA contacts about this he informed me there had been much activity in Cornwall during this time. The 'Barack Obama' helicopter in Penzance was related to this in some way I feel and the 'Poor Lost Bear' bigfoot teddy article next to helicopter report in the Cornishman newspaper was a message that this entity or entities are loose in the area and being tracked.
A couple of days ago contact occurs with myself and SAS, I won't go into too many details but I'm informed one of the OVER-SELF clones has gone rouge and asked to check my timetrack for missing time check my body for sores. Some unit or individaul has been stupiod enough to use the tech after my 30th birthday and all hell has broken loose by the sounds of it with CovOps in the area on tracking missions. A french military ship docks in St Ives and seems to be signalling with with lights when I walk past it.
This is all closely connected to the Central American treaty in 1985 and will come to a head on October 31st/ Halloween of these month- heed my words!
It is obvious to me that one or more of the entities that came through the gate in Malaysia in 1982 has somehow managed to download into one or more over-self clones and is loose in the area as a shapeshifting human/wolf entity just like the event at the ritual in Mexico on October 31st 1984 with Dr Green in attendence.

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 10-16-2009 at 04:08 PM.
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote