View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 09:12 AM   #232
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Radiant zones and communities building..where are we up to ?

Dears,

I finalized to read that book, I told about a few post before, that of the Inuaki being that have been born in a Romanian child called David and is brought to a child shrink by his mother.

And that child telling a number of mind boggling things, not only that, but to convince he is who says it is, is telling to the lady shrink what happened at her home in some intimate moments of hers, that nobody could have known or find out. The doctoress is really touched and impressed of the advanced knowledges of 5 years boy.

So, in the final, he told that Romania has a spiritual mission for the entire world, that here the Al Mighty God decided the Second coming, and the child has been allowed to say that there is already an old man, who's job is that of John the Baptist, in the sense of announcing and that the God Being will enter into the body of an already existing person living in Romania and that is set, when God entering in that person is entering simultaneously in many other people.

Of course, this kind of informations cannot be considered as proofs nor judged same way. For this one someone should feel with his heart and I'm scared, that if it will be truth, what great responsability is on our head.

And to be sincere, we are not the purest, not most correct or other such qualities on the Earth. It has been said that for the sake of the ancestors (not because of us, I'm relieved)

I do not know what to think of that story, but something strange I sometime can feel. I observed something very strange (guys I'm a feet on earth guy, you could noticed, by exact lists I made, etc) I observed last spring when walking to the park that it was a smell coming from heaven, the birds were chirping and the pigeons were coming to me! Really they weren't afraid, I could've c by my hand I would want that. Never they came close to people in that spot, because they are somehow wild. Another places total wild field sparrows and magpies that are wild birds come near to me, like to touch them, weren't afraid anymore, and that was a sensation of warmth and emotional vibration as the nature was surrounding me. I didn't feel that form the 1989 revolution, when in the middle of January the tree have been blossomed. In my country and town it is quite cold in winter, snowing etc.

Really I do not know what is that?
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote