View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 08:43 AM   #110
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Radiant zones and communities building..where are we up to ?

I have for some time been looking at models of community living which fit with my vision of what future enlightened/spiritual society will be. To me it cannot be anything like what we have had in our recent past! I am also loath to have it all written down like laws and statutes to be adhered to and enforced!! This may sound to be naive and idealistic to not have written rules and laws but its in line with how I have worked in the last few years.

Phtha's thread of the interview with Sheldon Nidle backed up my ideas. I will attempt to outline some of them and welcome feedback. Up to this point I have only implemented what I call this new way of working in the theatre (producing/directing) and in staging a horse event/parade/celebration day. I dont think my ideas are new, I think they are being applied in many areas. I applied them instinctively to something I'd never done before.

In both cases I was a somewhat reluctant leader/boss and extremely nervous about the position I was put in and my abilities. First of all I developed and held in my mind the vision of an excellent show/event. I shared that vision with all the people involved. I had their attention as they had to share the vision or it would not work. With the theatre I told them I did not want any talking behind my back. I wanted all critisizm to be addressed to me plus all ideas that the cast had. I received little or no critisism as all ideas were listened to and tried out to see if they worked!

Everyones creativity went into our show, and the level of energy, enthusasim and excellence surpassed all that I could have hoped for. I had the final say but all were in accord and all contributed their special talents.

This way of working is sort of in line with what Sheldon Nidle spoke about. That in any community there is leader or a panel of leaders. (Im not sure whether one or a panel is best) The leader or leaders have to be wise and experienced( To be in touch and guided by their Inner Self.) This person or persons hold the vision for the community and share it with all.

Everyone has their special gifts and talents that is unique to them. When any skill or talent is needed at any one time that person becomes the leader, and the rest follow and learn. When that particular activity is completed and something else is needed then the person best suited for the task steps forward and takes on the leader role. So, you see, everyone becomes a leader at some time and everyone is also a follower at other times.

As I said first off this is something formed and also still forming. The Indian guidelines and rules seem to be quite in line with how I see a successful community organisation. I think these ideas are naturally in place now at the higher levels of consciousness. Its just a matter of listening in and downloading them to our brains.

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote