Thread: Goodbye Avalon
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 05:56 AM   #15
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Goodbye Avolon

Hi,

I noticed a lot of frustration here ... and perhaps I understand.
But maybe you have to approach this at a different angle ?

I noticed that more and more people were focused on "What's going to happen" and "Fact finding".
I think the difference in essence here is: awareness versus consciousness.

As probably many of you I like to analyze, get to know things and raise my awareness. What I noticed for myself is that negativity
took over and I was almost becoming a fear monger myself ...

If you arrived here you are probably already for a great deal aware of what's going on. That's very good.

But what is now needed most is to become conscious that we need a solution based on OUR good intentions.

You can't fight the system with the facts ... for several reasons:
1. It's come too far to address it 'head on'
2. We should stay away from the way they want to fight

I came to the conclusion that data mining and websites like half past human are so successful because WE are literally filling the internet
with threads and posts about facts, fear, suggestions etc.

Since we are co-creators we are LIKELY to CREATE the discussed outcome !
That's not the intention of Avalon ...

Avalon, the way I understand it, opposes the system by deliberately turn away from the facts/weapons used by the system.
When we choose are own thoughts, creative, cooperative, constructional etc. we are likely to create a better outcome.

An outcome WE choose ...

Instead of raising the awareness further and further it's more important to raise consciousness now.
Fortunately there is a lot discussion going on and many ideas are generated. I sincerely hope that we will not get stuck to that level.
If we don't leave our computers every now and then and really start physical group meetings, do concrete first steps
it will remain at idea level ...

Please stay on board, switch caps and help yourself and others to get this ship (tanker size) on course again !!
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote