Thread: Are you a vego?
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 01:53 AM   #25
es7ter
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are you a vego?

Quote:
Originally Posted by realitycorrodes View Post

(Esther - Sorry I don't believe speaking what one feels is a universal truth at the risk of hurting other peoples feelings is based on fear - I don't understand this mind control program to label it judging?... but that is just my opinion - It seems it takes great courage to be the only one "prepared to give good people bad news" when everyone else is so frightened to do it.

Plus I am just having a bit of fun here. I really don't loose any sleep over people living in denail. I just want to meet more of my own kind. My own kind don't mind straight talk and don't take offense so easily. I don't care about not getting along with the other 99% of the people who pay to have animals slaughter. I am not here to help. I am not a light worker. I am here merely to observe. But at the same time I wish those slaughtering animals no harm. But what to do with them if they keep taking life unnecessarily? Maybe quarantine them to a planet and make them all live among themselves...so they can have mirrors of their behaviour everywhere they look? )

Dear Realitycorrodes, first of all, this not how I spell my name...secondly I can be very blunt if I need to, but I think being on this forum is a choice and I really want to embrace this and make friends with like minded people. There is nothing wrong with not pushing down opinions of other’s throats. You gather more bees with honey than with vinegar. Speaking from my own experience here…
I am a light worker, and I do a lot of educating in my works, be it creative services, card readings, and the rest. My job is to empower and embrace and not otherwise. If I tell an overweight person, that you are fat and you are the cause of your own problems and I judge you because of that, I am not helping at all, just giving the pile a slap. Don’t you think?
Trust me dear one, that on so many occasions I would love to tell what is really on my mind to people, but it would just fly over their heads I feel. If I exercise my intuition and embrace it with love I usually find the way to get my point across.
I am honestly very happy about your achievements and I am grateful, that you learned how to eat and drink and breathe to take the best care of your own wonderful temple. To me it’s a journey and I believe it is for many of us. I am trying to be as diplomatic as possible. Not because I am afraid if others don’t like me, or intimidated by me, but it would stop me from helping them.
I feel blessed, that through whatever I do I can serve. If you feel dear Realitycorrodes that you are here to observe than this your own reality and truth. I think that the information you are sharing is wonderful, which makes me really happy.
What makes one wise amongst other things is the ability to understand how to turn to others, so they feel at ease. It’s a special time for all of us right now on this Planet and reality, so let’s not cloud our vision, shall we? United we are strong, divided we fall. I would like to see my race; all the wonderful human beings rise again and join together in love, peace and mutual understanding. How we eat and live as a global society is the concern of all of us in my humble opinion.

Last edited by Anchor; 01-21-2010 at 07:06 AM. Reason: fixed quote (added the [/quote] terminator) ;)
es7ter is offline   Reply With Quote