View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 10:31 PM   #44
Kra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Everything You Believe In, Is Based Upon Lies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by realitycorrodes View Post
I think it is possible that there is some deception in believing you are a grand creator who can manifest anything. E.G. I have fully believed (with all my heart ) there to be a blue sky and great surf every morning I wake up for a whole month and yet everyday of that month was a grey sky with no surf. What alerts me to the possibility of mischief in this popular new age belief is the fact that it panders to the ego! I don't know but a red flag goes up in me the minute I sense information pandering with my ego.

The fact you believe in unicorns without knowing does not mean they don't actually exist. When you eventually find out they do exist then by chance your belief happilly conincided with a reality. However, it may be that your belief in absolute twaddle is such that it does not exist! Hence you go around thinking you are the creator of absolute twaddle when in truth you are not! The mind control programs are very amusing are they not.
With all due respect... that is your level of understanding... and i don't mean that as an offense.
Kra is offline   Reply With Quote