View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 11:40 PM   #25
Arcana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you believe the Billy Meier Case ?

I believe that Billy Meier has been infiltrated by people or beings who have their own agenda. I am sorry but whenever I hear about "Population Control" I think about Iron Mountain, Agenda 21 and the Georgia Guidestones and they all say that we need to reduce the worlds population by up to 80%.
Please be aware to anyone reading this that this includes YOU and YOUR loved ones too!

Do I believe Billy Meier? I believe that he believes. I feel that certain beings are using him and playing on his ego. I know about his prophesies and some have come true. Maybe, people in the know gave him these prophesies. Who knew where the world was heading as they were in control of it.
However, anyone who claims they are the only one to be contacted as Billy has claimed stinks of arrogance.
I believe that a large number of people who claim that they have been contacted are telling the truth.
We ALL have at least ONE piece of a Massive Jigsaw puzzle. We just need to come together and put the pieces in the right place. So that between us we can get a clearer picture.
Arcana is offline   Reply With Quote