View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 10:34 AM   #22
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Whistleblower Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, Ike’s great-granddaughter, outs secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Steve Quayle's opinion...interesting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3tnTK0esP0

Cheers

Thank you for the good link, Star d.

As I recall, she said "I was told..." (she would lead the new world), not, "I will be the leader of..." (the free future world).

I really did go through a very similar transorfmation as Laura. Once 11 yaers ago (the big event with witnesses I often refer to) and just recently with an encounter with artificial intellegence during (what I strongly believe to have been) a near death experience in a county psych ward. That was a difficult blow to my pong haeld pride for never being diagnosed with ANY mental contition all my life yet still had the way off the standard paranornal ET account radar. It's eluded to on pages at the RAD web site. Yes, I was the one who kicked heroin cold turkey, soent three months of intensive self stlyed recovery (Thi Chi, prayer, weditation and uncontitional service to others [that I feel was the key... getting out of my own little pissy-pot] and working the 12 steps as a sacred mandala of my life's changes... spiritual cryptology essentially). It worked.

During the second phase of the first event, I had classic "kundalini psychosis," but ha denough presence of mind not to believe the dellusions of grandure. That diagnosis can be an afront to one who really IS the son or daughter of a noted parent of relative. You keep it under your belt all your laife and when the day comes that the connections mean something, yu are dismissed as crazy by you friends or therapist whom you trusted to support you through rough waters... no matter how way-out thet may sound.

So I started the support group and now find myself in need of my own medicine.

I can completely relate to what Laura says. My family was involved in the secrest space progrom through Lockheed-Martin skunkworksn (SR-17 Blackbird an related projects in western Nevada's spookyland). There a powerful energy line that runs almost the entire length of the Pacific side of the Ring of Fire. It's most important spur in through Sedona and up through Area 51. Like the Gulf of Aden, there is an acient time portal in certain places. They didn't name the testing base, "Dreamland" for nothing.

I need to click out.

Sending much love to all,

Paul

PS. Yes, I did experience a degree of mind control. Actually, intense MC. Thank goddess I had kundalini active to help see things more clearly. I wish there was a way I could get that energy again, but I don't think it can be forced. I has to come natually.
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote