View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 06:24 AM   #53
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CHEMTRAIL WATCH GROUP now forming, USA, Southwest Virginia

Thank you, ascending starseed (athough your comments were addressed to steveX) I'm very aware of the things you mention, and that material will eventually be drawn upon. There is lots of research out there, but nothing "official."

THE eXchanger, I'm dealing with the "real world" in my local area... a local meteorologist who "knows nothing" about chemtrails when I asked him; a newspaper that will not do a story on chemtrails even though I've asked and sent them photos; calls to TV stations that never get put on the air in their "public feedback" time segment; a population of people who are afraid to speak up about almost anything and who generally bow to authority as a matter of habit.

That's what it's like in this area. My goal is very basic -- COLLECT PROOF. Collect observed data, along with date-encoded photos and time lapse video with local landmarks in the photos/video so we can say: This is happening right here. What is this?

Of course, WE already KNOW what it is, but what we want is for some "elected officials" to make a public statement. Even Congress, who to my knowledge has NEVER made any public statements whatsoever although people have been writing them for years. And then we want some local public health action, such as "Chemtrail Alerts" being posted along with the daily weather, pollution alerts, allergy alerts, etc.

We're not even trying to deal with all the other questions - who is doing this, what planes are those, are they drones, is it the UN, are they trying to kill us all, etc. If we can, we'll get analysis of the chemicals being sprayed locally. But right now we're starting with the very basic kindergarten level because people aren't even awake enough to look up!

Last edited by doodah; 02-14-2010 at 06:33 AM.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote