View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 09:54 AM   #13
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Whistleblower Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, Ike’s great-granddaughter, outs secret

Webre's interview with this young woman is interesting though largely incomprehensible. Hopefully going public will help Laura to regroup her energies and calm down. She sounds terribly scattered.
As a woman in my 60s now who has been steeped in Goddess culture for many years, it's wonderful to see and hear testimony from young women (Eisenhower and her friend Kai' Lia) who are grounded in the ancient Goddess energies and yet are futurists. It gives me hope they are finding their way even though they have been so enmeshed with the black hats up until now.
It is definitely significant that more attention is being paid to the colonies on Mars. This is key to Disclosure, I feel.
The many photos on youtube of the structures on Mars are very compelling evidence and corroboration of what we have been hearing about Mars from various Whistleblowers. I get the eeriest feeling when I look at them...the feeling that we really are living in something like a sci-fi novel...
There is one thing that troubles me a lot, though. It's Basiago's ( hope I spelled that correctly) photos and attached descriptions of alleged objects and animals etc. on Mars. I didn't see anything like what he claims are in those photos, and I had just about decided he was some kind of elaborate disinfo agent, designed to make the Disclosure Movement look very foolish indeed.
But given that his testimony can only draw more attention to the photos of objects on Mars that DO look like something recognizable, I couldn't logically draw that conclusion. So I will be interested to see what comes of his testimony, and what more he might reveal.

Last edited by onawah; 02-13-2010 at 09:58 AM.
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote