View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 04:34 PM   #16
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: If you stopped reading this and similar sites....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid56 View Post
And if I pay attention to the weather, ET sitings, seismic activities, extreme political activities, etc, through mainstream press, wouldn't that be enough to alert me to the fact that the manure was hitting the fan?
I think people who are very attentive have noticed certain trends just by watching mainstream press. For example, the gradual loss of civil liberties is pretty hard to miss if you are at all aware. The hazard is that you will be lulled back to sleep and start to believe the constant stream of nonsense that mainstream press generates. Also, none of the really good UFO sightings make the national news. They are almost always limited to the local level, and the only way I've found out about them is from forums like this where members in other parts of the country point them out. Suppression techniques used on demonstrators at political conventions and such have only by adequately publicized in the alternative media.

You won't even need the mainstream press to realize that things have gone all wonky. The sudden loss of electricity and closed gas stations everywhere should be a pretty good clue, or the appearance of thousands of craft in the skies, or the imposition of martial law. I don't think you need to worry about missing it.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote