View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 07:37 PM   #36
gazbom
Banned

Default Re: Lets go?! (almost)Free location found

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samson View Post
This location is offered to me as an alternative, but this location is way up north (and is very different from the one i had in mind when i started this)
That means de sun wont go down for six weeks a year
and it wont come up for the same period of time.
The only thing i can think of here is to make it a fish farm. (trouts)
The fresh water supply comes from the river.
You can make it a million Euro bizzness.
The conditions are perfect for it.
But do i want to run a fish farm?
Well i do like to make a million Euro's. ( who wants dollars these days?)

How much time does it take to feed fish?
That's your working day!
Piece of cake.

The forrest can provide the food for the maggots we have to grow to feed the fish.
Well i think it's a good idea that might work. I'd love to hear what you would like to create here.

I rest my case here. Thing is, i dont think i can handle the six weeks of total darkness each winter up there.

This is what my fear mode shouts at me;
We live in a f*cked up system. And call the system everything it aint.
Civilized free democratic...
We live in the landowners age. They think it is theirs and we accept that.
In order to have food and shelter we must work 40 years of our lives 40 hours a week 40 weeks a year.
And the landowners will push us trough to 50 50 50. It is theirs, that is how they see it.
They do see us as life stock and of no use.

We are taken care of. Yep...The doom i dont wanne see seems inevitable quite often.
I try to be optimistic but i cant. Knowing what's going on in our world makes me feel responsible.
The 700 billion bail out for the bankers is a reverse Robin Hood action.
Those billions are stolen from the poor and disappear in the bankers pockets.
Its just one of the major scams that are going on these days.
Today i'm back to where i am used to be. Desperate.
Because we dont stop them they'll push us all the way trough the minced mill.
To often i wonder if i want to survive the mess that's so obviously coming up?

I'm glad that i'm aware of the fact that i am an eternal soul. One's i've left this body i can go on exploring the whole universe as i did before.

To turn the location into a fish farm feels like the right thing to do, but i cannot convince myself i want to go there...
I'll step out of this thread for a vew days now. I have to make up my mind if i want the job i've been offered, and so much more.

Ideas are welcome. I hope you can understand the dillemma.
Let's keep on paving the path into a bright future.

New locations will pop up whether or not we will accept this one. Your mails are read, and you will be contacted soon as things develop...
And i will be back here in a couple of days.
Thank you all for getting this started.
A fish farm needs more than maggot's, their are parasite problems and the water needs to be cleaned, constantly, we need a Doctor, nurses, electricians, plumbers, builders, we need to be able to grow vegetables, we need chickens, pigs, cows, not to mention generators we need to be super self sufficient, tractors, buses and we need to combat the cold!
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote