View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 06:57 PM   #1
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation No Food - No Fear

It has been claimed that the edenic “fall” of Mankind was in fact a reengineering of human DNA from originally 12 strands down to only 2 strands. This had supposedly been done long time ago by selfish Aliens in order to dumb humans down and make them more easy controllable.
The "fall“ seemingly had one very important consequence: The need to eat in order to sustain the body. This struggle to survive and the fear of death might be very intentionally implemented into human minds.
In this way a specific mindset had been established, manifesting itself as a fight for food and survival. It included the perception of anything unknown as threatening and programmed an instinctive out-lashing at it.
Here a quote from The Wave by Laura Knight-Jadczyk (The Wave) and from Castaneda (Castaneda, 1998, pp. 213-220):

`In order to keep us obedient and
meek and weak, the predators
engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver -
stupendous, of course, from the
point of view of a fighting
strategist. A horrendous maneuver
from the point of view of those
who suffer it: They gave us their
mind! Do you hear me? The
predators give us their mind,
which becomes our mind. The
predators' mind is baroque,
contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being
discovered any minute now. ...

“I know that even though you have
never suffered hunger... you have
food anxiety, which is none other
than the anxiety of the predator
who fears that any moment now
its maneuver is going to be
uncovered and food is going to be
denied. Through the mind,
which, after all, is their mind,
the predators inject into the
lives of human beings whatever
is convenient for them. And they
ensure, in this manner, a degree
of security to act as a buffer
against their fear.'"

Thus the struggle for survival and the reptilian mindset of aggressive competition for resources came into existence.

The result is a divided human society, which can therefore be much more easily influenced and controlled. It’s the absolute implementation of the “Divide and Rule”–concept. As a consequence a lot of energy is directed into the subject of ensuring the availability of food during the expected crisis of this transitional period, named 2012. The underlying fear of non-availability of food is a prevalent theme in many threads on this forum. It is this fear that can force us to do the unthinkable in case of emergency, based on the survival logic:

”Its either this person or me; its either them or us”

This is when the friendly - but unprepared - neighbour suddenly becomes “the enemy” or competitor in case of a food crisis. But however good the Plan A of preparation is, it might in the end face the inevitable: The running out of food! So where is the Plan B?
You might say that there can be no other plan, but I say:

YES, THERE IS A PLAN B!

The Plan B is to switch the bodily system back into the ancient, edenic mode of energy procurement, which requires much less or no food at all. It can be described as a conscious activation of your dormant DNA template, which is your divine - but forgotten - heritage.

You will say: “This is impossible!”

Well, you might be right, but let’s first have a brief look at history:
Throughout history there are many reports of people that have lived without eating anything: Therese Neumann, Marthe Robin, Victoria Hecht, Dominica Lazza, Nicolas of the Fluehe, Maria Furtner …etc. You can fill many pages with names of people that reportedly lived without food.

You might say that these were either fraudsters or saints, but that will not suffice in this thread.

Today, people which live without food are not any more called saints, but Breatharians. Because of the ongoing shift in consciousness on Earth, more and more people discover for themselves that they do not need to eat:
In China this is a well known phenomena called BIGU. It’s a part of Qigong, which is practised by many in China. It is estimated that several 10.000´s are in BIGU at present in China. They have founded BIGU societies and the people there are at different levels of BIGU, from a very reduced food intake to only few nuts/fruits to diluted fruit juices to only plain water intake.
Here pictures of a conference given by one of these societies:

All participants are on BIGU:

Here a picture of a family in BIGU for years, with the boy conceived and born while being in BIGU:

Somebody before and after 2 years of BIGU:

An australian lady, called Jasmuheen, is promoting and teaching how to become a Breatharian. Several thousand people in Australia and Germany are living today only on liquid and air.

In India this phenomena is well known and accepted. A Jain monk after 1 year on water (sitting, left side):

Nonsense, fraud, charade ..etc? Yes or No?

Well, I didn’t want to believe, but to know!

So I tried the technique of Jasmuheen. I did not attend any of her workshops or other seminars, because I consider them to have turned into money-spinning enterprises. Instead I informed and prepared myself thoroughly by buying some books and studying the internet-foren. I prepared myself for weeks and then re-arranged my life, so that I can have 1 month of the required absolute seclusion to start the process.

Here the diagram which shows the weight versus time during the process:

I found out that normally I will loose about 800-900 grams per day, if I do not eat at all. That’s the yellow reference line. The blue line is my weight and the pink line from of another person who has gone through the same process .
Please note that the bottom-line of the graph has an offset of 50 kg, so my initial weight was 50+38 kg.

I stopped after completing 5 weeks. The other person continued the process and eventually after many weeks, he started to gain weight!!
The graph had been modified to accommodate the longer time span. This is highlighted in the right corner of the graph,. The bottom numbers in the right corner of the graph shows 43,44,45 are not any more days, but weeks, which made the graph a kind combined graph of two in one.
On the 45th week the other persons weight was nearly 50+29 kg. He gained about 10 kg in nearly 40 weeks of not eating at all!

My weight was taken every morning at the same time after easing myself. I wore always the same kind of clothes(underwear). A digital scale was used with an accuracy of 100 grams. Repeated measurements were taken and only the weight which showed up repeatedly for at least 3 times was recorded.

You may notice the disturbance of the line on the 23rd/24th day. That’s when I had to assist my parents in a kind of “emergency”. It involved 1.5 hours of moving and carrying items.
It immediately affected the transformation process. My old mom actually recognized that I was fasting, and was increasingly concerned about my health. Soon she became convinced that I was anorexic. She started to blame herself for having screwed me up psychologically during my childhood. There was no way I could convince her otherwise.

I stopped the process after she nearly broke down in tears because she felt guilty of me committing suicide.

Results: Within the last 4 days I lost only 100 grams of weight! I have concluded for myself that I had successfully changed my body-system into assimilating energy through other means. I am convinced that after 5 weeks my weight loss had nearly bottomed out, and that my future curve would somehow match the development of the other persons curve.

Conclusions: The process is a good Plan B!
You do not have to be a saint to achieve it!
But a proper preparation is absolutely essential. Do not joke with that.

It's not easy to walk the talk, but if you make it through the process, then there will be many benefits:
You will not worry so much any more how you will survive the coming earth changes.
This process is a quantum leap in personal development and your psychic abilities will grow hand in hand with it.
Your kitchen table will start to collect dust and finally the kitchen will be used for other purposes, if you live alone.
You will drastically reduce your waste, get healthier, save a lot of time, save money etc.
You will only need clean water, so there is a lot less fear of any break down of infrastructure etc.

With the achievement of this transformation you will look at any doomsday prediction with another mindset.

The process increases you body vibration and is an ideal preparation to tune into the overall increase of the vibration of mother Earth.

Your mind will transform your body!

It’s a kind of inner shape shifting in order to throw off the yoke of Reptilian slavery!

You will be able to roam fearlessly on this planet as free as the wind and by claiming your divine heritage you will open your way to the stars…

There you will - as a conscious thought manifesting entity - meet your destiny: A return to the Ancestors…

Welcome

Please note that the above information is in no way sufficient to start your own process!
If you do not prepare yourself thoroughly and follow the guidelines, then you are endangering your live!

Disclaimer: By restricting food intake you are endangering you live, with possible deadly consequences!

[/COLOR]

Last edited by bashi; 02-05-2010 at 07:39 PM.
bashi is offline   Reply With Quote