View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 01:36 AM   #591
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hi Bill,

I would like to know if you plan on addressing Clif High's open letter to you. Specifically this part would be worth addressing.

Quote:
To be clear. I did not hire any detective to investigate Bill Deagle. I have never been privy to any personal information about Bill Deagle, nor any information which is not publicly available on the internet. My first contact with Bill Deagle (by phone) was so negatively affecting of the state of my ki that I began my own research into Bill Deagle by the simple expedient of Google. Please note…I do my own research. I did not hire anyone and then ‘set them’ onto Deagle with orders to find ‘stuff that could be used against Deagle”. This is a lie. ********. Let me state that again. The characterizations written by Bill Ryan are false, and offensive.

In the investigation that I did perform with Google, the second query that I used was “Dr + Bill + Deagle + fraud”. The results led me directly to the information that I passed on to Bill Ryan that he has misunderstood.
Referenced here: http://www.halfpasthuman.com/openletter.html

I think it would be fair for you to offer a response in light of the fact that we now have his side of the story and you did after all bring it to public light in the first place.

Jeff Rense never responded to your open letter as far as I know, proving himself to be a coward in my opinion. I would rather not think that of you, so in a non-confrontational, non-hateful way I think it would be prudent for you to at least offer a small amount of backup to your claim that Clif hired a private investigator.

The truth is that one of you is either lying or terribly misinformed because you can't both be right in this instance.
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote