View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 08:46 PM   #1077
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriblu View Post
so they care so much about us that they're gonna save us from a solar flare, but they don't care enough to come down here and give us their great technology...

who needs these aliens

This is why I found myself rolling my eyes. Have you ever watched many episodes of Star Trek the Next Generation? Remember the prime directive? Remember why the prime directive was in place?

The truth is that tech similar to theirs has not only been around on Earth for a while. Much of it was invented without the assistance of ET tech to derive it from. Free energy and anti gravity where both invented by Tesla over 100 years ago. In fact, right now The Orion Project is in the process of replicating the Tesla designed free energy device using modern materials. The prototype should be out in about 8 weeks or so.

So what are they going to do, give us stuff that we have already come up with? When all that needs to happen is a few power elites finally pull their heads out of their asses.

What this world needs more than anything is less technology and more spiritually grounded people. If they where to give us anything that would be of value to our society it would be the truth about the spiritual architecture of the universe. Moreover, they have been giving this to us through a few clear channelers ever since the beginning of recorded history.

Having a holographic Ipod that runs on free energy, or a car that floats are not going to help people get any closer to realizing the goals that they established before incarnating into this level of reality on Earth.

That is why giving us their tech would accomplish nothing other than making the materialistic hoarders of this world happy. This would be temporary until they got used to the tech and started taking it for granted just like the level of tech we have now.

Then people would be complaining that they want the even more advanced tech and a car that can travel transdimensionally. You know, "Why wont these ET's give us warp drive. I am tired of it taking an hour to fly across the country in my car".

You have to plug the leaks in the consciousness of people who think that playing the victim because they believe they are not getting the STUFF they are entitled to before this society is ready for a massive jump in technology.

Here is the plain truth in everyones face. You are entitled to nothing, that is not what you are here for.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote