View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 05:24 AM   #916
realitycorrodes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

abraxasinas

Thank you for your kind reply. I respect your effort , energy and attention.

Please accept my humility for I do not think I am worthy to talk to you.

Your reply to my questions was very generous. I was disappointed by the reply not because there was anything wrong with the answers you gave.

Personally I set myself up for an expectation of revealing new hitherto untold information.

Your information was not new to me.

In fact, in some areas I probably remain open to other possibilities, especially in regard to living without food. Mainly because I have met people who can do this!

In regard to techniques there are secrets about physical techniques that can access states of bliss. I am aware of some, but know people who claim to have others.

I was hoping you were going to reveal step by step some of these actual techniques that are still being kept secret by a hierarchy of gurus etc etc on whatever levels.

Sitting meditating all day for years on end has proven itself to be a rather inefficient technique. Not many graduate with this technique - I know it works but very inefficiently - in terms of the number actually acheiving any results! Is'nt it about time some serious techniques were given out that work instantly.

Wishing you energy to do what makes you happy!