View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 09:21 PM   #1285
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
777, i don't know how you come up with the information presented... I naturally want to deny/contemplate it all, please understand. However, I am amazed how it makes sense... its logical! Hmmm man, I gotta give it to ya - you are good at this stuff.

So do you think the only life on this planet is human?
Sooo Draco/reptilian beings are like Jesus; symbolic of human traits and our adventure/journey ever upward and outward/inward?
Its all about U and your descent into matter ,and your ascension. The under dog is U,Sirius at the base of your spine.U can be a mad dog at zero point (22) or a Hero.These are your Hybrids.They are the divine energy with their light and shadow attributes, and bearing many faces and names.

Here you are ,as the aero-Soul connected with the air the breath , the Chi.This is the reptillian shapeshifter at the base of the spine,always changing form, and renewing her power with each descent and ascent. This means you have the power to shapeshift to any form and bare many attributes.She sees herself in all things, and all things in herself.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 06-10-2009 at 03:56 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote