View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 03:00 AM   #920
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

The act of physical sex and it's ultimate culmination draws many because well it's not that difficult to achieve if you go through the motions. Most of us are very fixed within 3d existence. I had an experience in 1995 that started a new phase of being for me.

I had gone through a painful time with a "friend" and felt betrayed. I was involved online with a large group and it was a very public (as far as the online community went) issue. The individual involved distorted information and basically lied about me from dusk until dawn. I replied factually and left it at that, but I've never been one to play politics or go around smearing people. I stick to the issues and facts. Well nonetheless, this hurt me badly at the time to have so many believing complete lies based on this person's efforts. So, anyway, I was in prayer with another friend and I knew I had to let it go and forgive the person despite what had happened. It finally happened when I was ready to let my ego and pride go and just give it to my God. There was the most intense outpouring of energy I had ever experienced. It lasted for hours, and it was a cross between ecstasy and agony. My whole body was affected, my ribs hurt, but it was wonderful at the same time.

This experience drew me into wanting to understand what happened because although I "read" people spiritually before this happened, it was as if I could see them so clearly in spirit / astral even if they were across the planet in a chat room. I could touch them spiritually and physically, though I didn't do that without permission of course. The closest thing I found to what I had experienced was when I read St. Teresa of Avila's account of her transfiguration / contemplation experience in her autobiography. A sculpture depicts it, and yes it does have very sexual overtones. I can tell you that my experience eclipsed what an orgasm feels like many times over. I came up with the term "soul touching" and I have used it now for 14 years to heal people spiritually when they have crossed my path. I have learned how we injure each other so often with a careless word, that it's like throwing darts and sometimes the stick and fester. Sometimes there are cords attached that wrap around them and squeeze them, often on the throat or chest. Some people are so wounded they have oozing black areas in their spirit bodies that have to be cleansed.

It's taken me a long time, and I am only recently really learning what it means to love everyone because all souls are one, even the ones I don't like. Yes, I still believe in justice, but I also believe I am responsible for every soul because I'm one with them and they with me. As for Kundalini and not having sex, I think they go that route because if you focus on the physical culmination of sex, you won't experience as easily the ultimate contemplation with the Divine and experience that most incredible knowing of Divine love. Physical sex is but a poor shadow of Divine oneness, and that is what is coming as we evolve spiritually into a truly awake and one heart centered loving people.

I hope I have shared this right. It was not meant to be tawdry, but my own sharing of where I think kundalini aspires to go.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote