View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 05:37 AM   #9
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: true of false what do you think?

This is my first time posting in the forum but I have follow PC site since the beginning of last year. Anyway, I'm colombian and I got to tell you that there's no reason to worry about coffee. You see, the results from every study depend on who is paying for it, that's why you find one day they say is good for you and the next day is bad for you.
In my country EVERYBODY drinks a lot of coffee daily, what I can tell you for sure is that it seems to somehow affect those who live in the city, my reasoning is because of the stress already involved in such an enviroment. DON'T BELIEVE ANY STUDY, ALL OF THEM ARE A LIE TOLD BECAUSE IT BENEFITS SOME CORPORATION OR BIG BUSSINESS. ONCE YOU BELIEVE IT, YOU START TO SEE THOSE EFFECTS ON YOUR BODY BECAUSE IT'' BECAME PART OF YOUR BELIEVES.
Maybe this is not the best way to do it, but I've been trying to post a new thread and I just don't see how to do it. Could please somebody helpe out with this one? I've sent several emails asling for help to no avail so I hope to find somebody who is kind enough to teach me how to do it.
Thank you so much
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote