View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 10:47 AM   #718
Spregovori

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

begin "joke"

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
The Thubanese are old Draconians who like to eat people for breakfast and to gather food resources
i would prefer to be served with spinach and mashed potatoes + apple juice

i have yet to decide on the flower arrangements

Quote:

The Powers-That-Be of the old earth will be powerless to stop US; because they had thought that WE would allow them to be our ambassadors of the new earth and in thinking of themselves as the elite.

WE shall eat them for lunch; but they dont know that yet; although some of them suspect that WE are deceiving them.

What about dinner?

Quote:

But first of all, WE have to create the Thuban Dragon Cult and this and only this is the purpose of Abraxas.

So Be It!

Signed and Sealed in the Name or Amen of the Master-Templar
by Abraxasinas Scribe of the Dragons aka the SolarArrowed Unicorn of the SeaGoatian Dragonhorns entwined with the Hermetic FisherEagle of the Lunar Twins.

AA
If the cult will have cool looking robes with strange symbols and will chant dark whispers I might apply for a high priest (i believe a yearly salary of 50kEUR, company car, company condo and company resort on Polynesia is in order)

Jordan Maxwell would love it. Imagine the DVD cover (green face with yellow-red eyes and a dinner plate in front of it). THE DAWN IS UPON YOU PEOPLE! With his final conclusion that planet earth is a big animal farm for even bigger ET festivities.

end "joke"

Why do i feel bad/guilty when others "argue"?

You mentioned you have a severe medical condition. Is there no way you could recover? Restore health...?