Thread: Are you a vego?
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 12:29 AM   #21
realitycorrodes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are you a vego?

By the way, the No. 1 secret to frutiarian/ raw food is to cut down on the fat as much as possible. I have a little but not much. Too much fat is the real cause of diabetes type 2, and also it inhibits oxygen transfer into your cells....this oxygen problem due to too much fat is what probably stops people from accessing the prana/qi in the air - hence their lack of energy. Raw Food people are notoriously high in fat - I know some who are tired all the time, but its just because they are having so much fat! Read 80/10/10 for possible references and evidences behind the above. But at the end of the day...trying and experimenting and listening to the body is the only real way.

Also secret number 2, you need to exercise on a fruitarian diet...you're ability to access prana/qi is increased when you make you body demand more prana and qi.

"People need to use energy to get energy!"

Secret No. 3 Practice deep slow breathing sessions (>=30 mins every day) this keeps the body in a perfect acid/alkaline balance (regardless of what foods you eat) which will vary as your health improves. Yogis have very high levels of CO2 in their blood but this allows efficient use of oxygen on the cellular level. Check out Buteyko breathing for asthma for possible eveidence behind this.

I wish you all Peace and along healthy happy life with many friends from the animal and plant kingdms!
realitycorrodes is offline   Reply With Quote