View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 03:21 PM   #5
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
The Guardian Alliance is within the lower dimensional universe and so is part and parcel of the 'confusion-disinformation' scenario.
As you say, choose well and discern with the vibrations of your heart's remembrance and apply your Feeling Mind to your Thinking Heart.
Many of you engage heart and mind the other way around and pride themselves of doing so.

Abraxasinas
The Guardian Alliance spans to the Yunasai, well beyond the 15 dimension of this time matrix, please read the whole sumary so you are clear who they are. It is my understanding that the Drako - Reptilians are the ones that are disinform us in order to drag us into a black hole....

We are under the rule of the Drakos and Reptilians in this planet since the fall of Atlantis about 10,000 BC (sorry can not remeber the exact date), I don't see anything good happening here.... and going inside a black hole, and getting all my energy and the energy of my soul and spirit stolen and eaten, to fuel for their black hole as an appealing option for me or the Human race, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe..

If you are in touch with them could you please ask them to leave our planet in peace? Haven't they cause enogh harm by robbing the Human Angelic their right to ascend through the stargates that now we have to go through a much more difficult process? Isn't it enough that they have killed the sun and now it will nova by 2900?

Enough is enough! no to NWO, no to Drakonians and Reptilians in this planet or our solar system, galaxy and universe please tell them to GO AWAY!