View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 02:25 PM   #1279
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Ha! sorry I don't do 'Glam'. Im partial to a bit of W.A.S.P though, my only L.A. hair-band weakness..

Welcome Ravens and Doves! is that an Emmy award I see, they are very pretty aren't they? What is your connection to that? Do tell us some stories some time, very interesting.

Sorry to alienate you with all the guitars DAN.. as much as it is a passion of mine. Music and guitars would probably score barely a 2 out of 10 compared with the really important stuff like:

The RA Material - The Law Of One

The Anastasia - Ringing Cedars of Russia books

RAMTHA's teachings

The Billy Meier Contacts

Nassim Haramein - The Resonance Project

The Disclosure Project - CSETI

James Gilliland's ECETI

David Wilcock's research

The ongoing genuine CROP CIRCLE phenomenon!

Anomalies on the MOON and MARS!!

With naked girls and booze coming in at about a 3 out of 10..

This forum has some excellent people on it doing amazing stuff, like Manticore, Astralwalker etc etc... and inspiring spiritual folk like FutureEyes, eXchanger, Mudra etc etc
And fun people that know how to party like all the avalon lounge crew (love you guys!) but I have been really disappointed with the forum as a whole lately in regards to the absence of discussion of those wonderful topics above and what I see as constant parroting of everything in the mainstream media and a whole lot of circular discussions on politics and vague conspiracies. I guess I just had high expectations for this place due to to Project Camelot association. Thanks particularly to Antaletriangle and Dantheman64 for keeping the UFO and SPACE topics at the forefront WHERE THEY SHOULD BE.
Well thanks for letting me have a rant.. feel better now.

Peace.
I with you Luminari...I'm a little disappointed as well...btw thanks for the Nassim Haramein lecture...and the Ramtha Teachings...very interesting stuff...but your right.
I've been lately trying to spark some interest in Sacred Geometery but the subject just lies flat. The main stream media is getting way too much atteition. We all know thier power...and with the attention they are getting it seems to be working
But Kudos to the great inspiring things we've been seeing from the members you've mentioned above...they are keeping it going.
My rant is over now too...Love you guys!

Last edited by BROOK; 03-23-2009 at 02:50 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote